Tuesday, April 17, 2007

4 days in

I'm 4 days into my 37th attempt at getting my body back.
4 days of minimum 45-60 minnutes of cardio on some gym contraption.
4 days of stretching and ab work.
4 days of not eating like a 5 year old with an expense account.

What makes today special is... today, I put my money where my mouth is -
double entendre intended, since i'm gonna have to do without something to pay for the trainer i just hired. $75/session, 2x/week, do the math.. that's an extra $600/month.

I am worth it. I am worth the investment. I will figure it out.

Lather, Rinse. Repeat as necessary.

Ultimate Goal - Get my body back into the size 8s taunting me in the closet...
Considering I'm starting from a size 20 right now, It's a BIG FAT GOAL.

First little goals -
1. no hang-over by june 10th - cousin's wedding. i can deal with the big ole butt (i live in miami, so it's a good thing)
2. feel comfortable in own skin

I chose black for the blog, cuz it makes me look thinner.

all supportive comments are welcome. haters can gfthemselves.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling..you can DO IT! I am so proud of you! It is something to want to feel comfortable in our own skin..isn't it?! Once we master that..we can do ANYTHING!

Much love to you..from your guardian angel of course =)

April 17, 2007 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh Carolyn...why are we blessed with gorgeous faces but bodies that don't comprehend the meaning of the word "metabolism"?!??! please send me your phone number so we can talk (i'm sort of in the same boat as you, though my "4 days in" has consisted of a couple of McDonald's breakfasts and a Burger King Chicken Crisps sandwich)...

I remember when you were going to write that book...what was the title again?!??! I am planning on writing a book of my own...I'm going to call it "Mind over Fatter"...now I just need to lose the weight so that when I hit the talk-show circuit to promote it, they don't look at me as if I'm crazy....

I LOVE YOU and GOOD LUCK!!! You definitely can do it...remember, it's MIND OVER FATTER!

April 18, 2007 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mine was called "Such a Pretty Face" - and I love "Mind over Fatter". makes for a fine new mantra. I'm so glad you're here, Jess.

April 18, 2007 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home