Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day Off, Kinda

I took the day off from the gym today.
So that makes 4 on, one off.
I start with the trainer tomorrow morning at 10am.
I'm psyched.

Another little milestone tonight:
I went to 7-11 a few minutes ago, and (drumroll please)
I didn't buy any junk.

For quite a while there, I was buying everything my heart desired
and eating it
late at night.
Easily consuming upwards of 1000 calories
right before bed.

NOT Good.

Waking up at 4am and having to throw up a couple times cured me of that habit.
Blech.

So tonight I went to pick up some smokes
(also not good, but one thing at a time)
and I didn't even think about buying chocolate.

Pretty proud of myself.

1st time I've chanced going there late at night in over a month.
Ever since I discovered that sugar free fudgesicles
cure the late night sweet tooth.

I highly recommend them.

OK.. so tomorrow, personal trainer.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used sugar free everything as an excuse.. not great to aid one crutch with another. But, as you ween from one, eventually you will ween from another.

As always..your angel is with you!

April 21, 2007 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

huh? what's wrong with a sugar free fudgesicle?

April 21, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home