Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday Morning

It's 8:38am as I sit down to write this,
and my quads are still screaming
though not quite as loudly.
Yesterday was so bad
it was comical.

(ya know it's bad when you're so sore you'd actually consider calling out for help to get up from the toilet)

Still, I went to the gym
and did 50 minutes of cardio, some abs,
and a whole lot of quad stretching...
all with the intent of breaking down the lactic acid.
It worked, to a degree.

I'm just hoping my muscles will have 100% recovered by 9:30am tomorrow morning, in time for my next meeting with the trainer... so I can do it all over again.

Until then, the plan for today is to do a cardio blowout.
I'm gonna do a minimum of 90 minutes of cardio
(which i'll sandwich between quad stretches)
on different machines if I get bored on one, hop in the shower, then try my luck in the pool with some of the poolates exercises i learned on friday.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the toilet comment made me laugh...i've totally been there :)

April 23, 2007 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home