Thursday, September 20, 2007

Big Fat Reality Check

Sigh...

OK.. still thrilled with my progress, but I just had a big, fat reality check in the clothes trying on department. :( 12 capris fit, 14 shorts don't. I just tried em on, and I was hoping for an easy on, but not even by a long shot... I'd guess another 10-20 need to come off in the belly. The legs and tush were fine. Where the hell did this belly come from? Used to be the only thing that always stayed flat.

I'm making progress, but not as fast as I thought...

Forging ahead... as soon as the exhaustion from BB wears off.

And making a re-upping my gym membership to add on to all the cycling.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Carolyn! And I took my 2-year old clothes shopping for Fall this week, but wasn't brave/in the mood to try anything on myself lol.

September 21, 2007 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home