Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sunday Morning

As of yesterday morning, I've decided to do the low carb thing, at least for a couple weeks, in an effort to accelerate weight loss, especially in the belly... and in addition to working out 5-6 days a week.

Something new... after my cardio yesterday (30 tread/20 funky arc machine), i decided to do some weight lifting... for the first time in 4 years. i did legs, which have always been my favorite, and it felt great! i kept the weight light, for now, and just got back into the movement of it... so far so good on the pain front. it felt wonderful (and quite empowering) to be back on my favorite leg machine, even though there was only 90 pounds on it.. knowing i could be lifting 9x as much... and just blowing out the reps and ending on single leg presses.

Now, I'm off to breakfast in the park with mom... Must be Sunday. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home