Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday Morning Thought

8:07am As I start the week, heading to the trainer at 9:30, the thought I want to focus on is this: It's all about commitment to self. The challenge is to remain equally, if not more, committed to myself than I am to all the other projects that demand my time...

Commitment to self... the key ingredient.

What does that mean? My health, my workouts, etc must remain on the top of my priority/to do list.

P.S. Today is day 3 of low carbs... actually, full blown atkins... going great... and drinking plenty of water...


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're right about the commitment to self...but sometimes it's so HARD!! I started today...mind over fatter. ugh...so how much have you lost so far? or, how many inches have you lost?

May 7, 2007 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'd guess around 20 pounds so far... no real clue though... i'll let ya know when my clothes are too too big. :)

May 7, 2007 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home