Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Monday

Took mom
to her mammogram
this morning, so I
had to postpone my
personal trainer till
the afternoon today.


Here's a pic I took of her yesterday
while we were riding in the park.
Tiny little thing.
She got braces a few months ago,

(here's her grill)

so she's even tinier now
than she used to be.


And here's the cop with the cushiest job
in the Miami Dade Police Department.


Anyhow, while she was in her dr's appt.,
I stopped by Ross
just to try on clothes
and see what i could fit into.


Here's me from yesterday.

I'm happy to report,
unlike last month,
when I couldn't squeeze myself into most 20s,
all the 18s I tried fit,
and all the 16s fit my legs and tush...
but not the belly yet.

Where the hell did this belly come from?

All those "they" people were right
about your body changing after 30.

Used to be everything else could blow up
but my stomach would stay flat.

Not so much anymore!

But... I'm definitely making noticeable progress.

:)

It's just after noon,
and I'm feeling a bit sluggish,
probably cuz I haven't gotten any exercise yet today
so I'm gonna hop on my bike and ride over to the beach
on the north end of the island...

Yup, yup.. gonna show up sweaty for my trainer.
Nasty girl.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, great, fun blog. I'm not an avid reader of blogs....don't spend the time...but, YOURS of course, is special. You are such a good writer. Love your enthusiasm and hope your personal goals are met. You have great willpower and are an inspiration.
cute pic of moms braces! love, aunt b. see you soon.

May 21, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badass

May 21, 2007 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is terrific, makes me miss you even more.
bike rides on KB, couldn't be any better - I want to move back to KB

Dad

May 21, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home