Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ridin' in the Rain

They only look like sunglasses. Today they're sun-goggles! Wish the raindrops all over 'em were more visible, but such is the nature of the cel phone camera.




There's really something to be said for riding in the rain. Kinda feels like being a 10 year old again... in the best possible way. Sure, I got soaked to the bone and absolutely filthy, but both of those go hand in hand with that 10 year old feeling. I'll be doing it again as soon as the opportunity presents itself.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your blog!!!!! Boy it makes me wonder why I havent used that bike just sitting on my back porch gathering rust!!!

Your blog inspired me!!!! Tomorrow I might just test that theory about once you learn how to ride a bike..........................................

May 20, 2007 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home