Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday Morning Quickie

I feel like I'm really getting into the swing of everything now. :)
The diet isn't painful.
Food isn't a focus.
Exercise is actually feeling like FUN,
since I re-discovered cycling..

Apart from the sore crotch!
But I'm told I'll get accustomed to the bike seat in time...
And perhaps going 4 hours the first time out wasn't exactly brilliant.
But.. it was FUN!
So much so that I did it again yesterday afternoon.
My inner tush (what you sit on) IMMEDIATELY protested,
but my spirit wanted to ride,
so I did! :)
For about an hour
with an impending storm darkening the sky.
It was still beautiful.
And the cool breeze
- a gift this time of year in south florida-
made me want to ride all the more.

lordy, lordy...
i may finally have a HEALTHY obsession!

woohoo!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. I wish I had the balls to go out and exercise consistently. I suspect those balls would be quite sore after four hours of cycling, though. Just in case Momma Koslen reads these posts, I will sign off with a pseudonym.

MIA-M.I.A.

May 15, 2007 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks, d. :)
have no fear, momma k would rather stick hot needles in her eyes than get anywhere near a computer.

May 15, 2007 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home