Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thankful Sunday

Even as I'm sitting here completely exhausted,
I'm feeling very thankful.

Thankful for my legs,
which powered me through
2 good rides today
totalling around 3 1/2 hours.

Thankful that my legs are
realllly starting to feel tight again.
I can see and feel the muscles in there,
and I love it!

Thankful I finally had the
I'm not gonna take no for an answer anymore
breakthrough
in terms what what I can
and supposedly can't do
with all my spinal issues.

Thankful for the sunshine
that finally broke through
and the rain that came before it
making it a nice cool day.

Thankful for the people around me
supporting me
in my journey.

Just feeling thankful tonight
for all that and more.


1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Hi! Glad you found me! Hope to hear more from you, and looking forward to more of your blog as well!

May 20, 2007 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home