Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday

Yesterday ended up being a pretty painfilled day.
Hate those.

I ended up not cycling at all,
and just went to my trainer,
who couldn't believe how jacked-up my spine was,
and told me I needed to take it easy the rest of the day,
as there is definitely such a thing as over-exercising.

This morning I feel pretty good.

Somehow last night
all kinds of self-destructive thoughts
crept into my diet mind...
Thoughts of taking a day off from low carbs,
Going for a cafe con leche and a tostada this morning...
(for anyone who doesn't live here in Miami, that's a sugared sweet Latte and Cuban bread, buttered and smushed on a grill - Delicious! and my breakfast of choice when I'm not doing low carbs)
Just eating whatever...

I think it was related to the pain factor,
and I haven't acted on it.

While I'm all for the occassional 'cheat day,'
I just don't think I'm mentally ready yet
to hop off the wagon
and hop right back on the next day.

My cousin's wedding is only 3 weeks away.
I'll save the cheat days for Minnesota.
And maybe not even then...
Just depends on the food.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home